I have been learning a lot about Intentional Living recently! I have noticed a lot of themes in the lessons that God is teaching me, and I think most of the themes and specific lessons fall under the bigger umbrella of Intentional Living. I am learning how important it is to be aware of and engage in life fully NOW because the present is where I will find Christ! There are so many things that come to mind when I think about all that intentional living entails. I am sure I will find more things that apply later, and will continue to learn about what I have already discovered. But here are some of my observations for now! So right now I will share with you the most important "symptoms" that I am striving for in my endeavors of Intentional Living.
- A Heart that PRAYS!
- A Heart that WORSHIPS!
- A Heart that THANKS!
- A Heart that's SATISFIED!
- A Heart that LOVES!
- A Heart that's COURAGEOUS!
- A heart that's POWERFUL!
- A Heart that implicitly TRUSTS!
- A Heart that OBEYS!
- A Heart that's FRUITFUL!
- A Heart that's HOME!
- A Heart that BELIEVES!
No comments:
Post a Comment