Thursday, February 7, 2013

More Thank-Things

Friday 2-1-13
  1. God is so patient with me. 
  2. Progress is still progress...no matter how slow.
  3. Resolution to annoying situations. :) (All of the ID's I need are in order now! Hooray!)
  4. God is ever-present.
  5. Dance parties.

Saturday 2-2-13
  1. Quiet mornings.
  2. Reorganizing priorities.
  3. Making lists. I think and remember so much better on paper.
  4. Biscuits and gravy.
  5. New boots! 
Sunday 2-3-13
  1. The opportunity to tour Dochau Concentration camp. Horrifying, but educational and enlightening. 
  2. Dressing in layers - we spent a lot of our tour outside and it was COLD!
  3. On our way back to Stuttgart, we stopped through Munich for a few hours - such a beautiful city!
  4. Fashing Parades.
  5. The fact that the flu bug going around in our house didn't fully hit me till I was safely home from my day trip! It did ruin my sleep that night. BUT I was able to deal with it in my pj's, at home, with my favorite blanket. It was undoubtedly the lesser of two evils facing the inevitable bug. Being sick on a cramped bus that had a tiny bathroom would have been far worse!
Monday 2-4-13
  1. Fresca.
  2. Saltine crackers.
  3. Comfy blankets.
  4. Bread.
  5. That the worst of the bug only lasted about 10 hours.

Tuesday 2-5-13
  1. I think we're all pretty much back to normal after this weekend now!
  2. Catching up on rest!
  3. FaceTime. So much easier and such better quality in audio and visual than Skype.
  4. That I can laugh at myself...and not take life too seriously.
  5. Strollers. (I just realized how much easier it makes my life, basically on a daily basis too.)

Wednesday 2-6-13
  1. Stacking cups.
  2. Flash Cards.
  3. Perfect love casts out all fear! 
  4. Wearing new, comfortable boots for the first time! I only wish I had them earlier in the winter! I think I'm in love. :)
  5. Christ is the Prince of Peace!

Thursday 2-7-13
  1. The Lord is near!
  2. ^That gives me courage!
  3. The Apostle Paul!
  4. Hot cocoa.
  5. Journals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment