Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thankful Things

Friday 3-15-13

  1. Painting toe nails. 
  2. Nothing challenges The Lord! 
  3. Balloons! 
  4. Sunshine! 
  5. Pinterest Projects.


Saturday 3-16-13 
  1. Catching up with my little young life sister! Love you Danie!! :) 
  2. Expanding the Disney movie collection! 
  3. God is for me! 
  4. Nothing challenges God! 
  5. God is full of Grace!

Sunday 3-17-13
  1. St Patrick's Day festivities. :) 
  2. Irish Soda Bread!
  3. The testimony of St Patrick! 
  4. Buddy's laugh. :) 
  5. Train sets.
Monday 3-18-13
  1. Good easy days! 
  2. God advocates for us! 
  3. Christ changes History! 
  4. Rain boots!
  5. Joy! It's a gift I can't be robbed of by anything of this world cause its not of this world! 
Tuesday 3-19-13
  1. Identity In Christ! 
  2. Journals!
  3. I'm Blessed!
  4. I'm a joint-heir with Christ!
  5. The book of Ephesians!
 Wednesday 3-20-13
  1. Decongestant
  2. Leftovers.
  3. Long books!
  4. Disney!
  5. Pictures!


Thursday 3-21-13
  1. Tea sets.
  2. Blankets.
  3. Cuddly Kiddos. (Even if the main reason is that they're sick.)
  4. New recipes!
  5. Sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment