Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Friday 3-08-13
  1. Perfect love casts out all fear.
  2. Finding random Baxter hairs. :)
  3. Getting back into an exercise routine!
  4. Soccer balls.
  5. God is in control!

Saturday 3-09-13
  1. Little lives.
  2. God is Abundant!
  3. Braids.
  4. Butterfly Ferry Birthdays!
  5. Good appetizers.

Sunday 3-10-13

  1.  Quick but effective workouts I found on Pinterest.  
  2. Factime dates.
  3. Home made face scrubs. It's working better on my blackheads than any of the other stuff I've bought! Oh, Pinterest again. :)
  4. Psalms 1.
  5. Encouraging books.

Monday 3-11-13
  1. Dancing Gangnam Style with little kids! :) It makes my life. :)
  2. Pod Casts from Mars Hill...If you haven't listened to the Ephesians Serries, I encourage you to! Good stuff! 
  3. Ava's life - Happy birthday, you crazy little Koala!! :)
  4. That Christ came to identify with my (our) humanity.
  5. God's rich patience.

Tuesday 3-12-13
  1. Identity in CHRIST! Galatians 1:10!
  2. Sore muscles. It means I'm headed in the right direction. :)
  3. Health apps that help journal your nutrition and exercise.
  4. Plans to go new places! Next up (Lord willing!): Vienna! :)
  5. Good music.

Wednesday 3-13-13
  1. New swimsuits. 
  2. Packages arriving!
  3. Nice, easy days. 
  4. Laughing.  
  5. The way The Holy Spirit speaks to us so personally.

Thursday 3-14-13
  1. Craft Ideas on Pinterest.
  2. Pastor Saeed. If you don't know his story, look it up and begin praying for him. His testimony is incredible! I can only hope to have my faith stand even partly as strong as his if it were ever to be tested to that degree! I'm humbled by his testimony every time I hear more.   
  3. Shorts that used to be pretty tight fit a lot better now. :)
  4. God is ABLE.
  5. Jesus is present with us through The Holy Spirit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment