Has it really been over two months since I've written? No wonder my fingers are tingling. I guess I have been so busy with living life, I haven't actually written about it, or spent a whole lot of time in reflection on it. I am so thankful for the time I was able to spend with loved ones I missed, and now to be back with other loved ones. I missed Oregon so much, and it was like medicine to be back for a little while. I don't know what God has in store for me, but I'm excited about it - whatever it is. I eagerly await His plans to unfold in my life, and am thankful for the present.
Jesus continues to teach me about home. Home is wherever He is. Home is wherever He asks me to go. Home is wherever the people He's assigned me to are. That's home. In that sense, I've had more homes than I know how to count, honestly. I am thankful for that. I've seen this quote multiple times this summer, and for whatever reason - undoubtedly a Divine one - and it's been on my heart and mind continually. A lesson I'm growing in. It's good to be writing and journaling again, I can't wait for more lessons, and all the unpacking that's involved!

No comments:
Post a Comment