Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Things Week 3!

Thankful Things December 9-

  1. Traveling Mercies.
  2. The Lord Hears me.
  3. My Kindle.
  4. Electricity.  
  5. The up-side of a sick kiddo? Lots of cuddles. :)
  6. I told Maimai, "I love you. Do you know that?" After a few seconds of thinking she confidently says "Yep!" :)
  7. A good day.
  8. Jesus is Trust worthy. 
  9. God's REST. 
  10. Snow Plows!
  11. Colossians 1!
  12. Learning lots about motherhood in this season of life. It's almost unfair. I feel like I'm getting a copy of test answers. :)
  13. I finally figured out where I keep going wrong when I cook rice. Maybe I can graduate from cooking 101 now! You laugh, I'm serious! Apparently I had it fixed in my little brain that I needed an extra cup and a half of water when I didn't...Only me...
  14. The Lord is Strong.
  15. The Lord is ABLE.
  16. Frost on windows.
  17. Maimai has stayed very happy even though she doesn't feel well this week.
  18. Everyone in the house who hasn't been feeling well seems to be on the mend.
  19. When we get to Heaven, nobody will be sick again.
  20. I can dream. Really, dreams are a gift!
  21. Kiddos piled on your lap watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. 
  22. Hilarious youtube videos. Laughter really is good medicine. :)
  23. Jesus is All-knowing.
  24. I am safe in Him.
  25. I am loved in absurd abundance by Jesus.
  26. The lights burned out in my room. That means I got new light bulbs...and the lighting is so much better now. :)
  27. Silence. 
  28. Having dirty dishes only means we had food to prepare and eat.
  29. Having Maimai fall asleep on my chest for about an hour in the morning. (Blog upcoming)
  30. Silly lunches with Buddy and Sissy. :)
  31. Weather warming up...a little bit. I think... :)
  32. The incredibly yummy bread and pretzels here in Germany. I actually haven't had either today but I don't have to to be thankful for them. But they are both SO good. I hadn't ACTUALLY had either till I came to Europe. :)
  33. Little girls and their bouncy braids. 
  34. Little boys and their Spider Man. 
  35. God is always at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment