Friday 12-14-12
- An afternoon off.
- God is on control!
- God is near!
- Jesus is only capable of love! Hate is against who He is!
- A revamp on our kitchen skin. This will revolutionize doing dishes in The Perry household. :)
- The Lord is in the midst of suffering!
- Jesus came to be perfected by His suffering.
- Playing Guesstures. Cheap entertainment. :)
- German Christmas markets!
- Hope!
- Comfortable PJ's.
- Skyping with Sarah. :)
- Twirling with little girls.
- John Pipers poem "The Innkeeper". I just saw a video of him reading it last night, and it's a blessing.
- I can take heart. HE has overcome the world!
- Preschool Christmas programs.
- Concerts.
- Cars full of people and music.
- God's Grace.
- The continued inspiring testimony of The Mecham's.
- Max Lucado's "Christmas Prayer". It echoes my heart.
- I don't always get my way. If I did, I wouldn't be where I am today, and my life would lack so much!
- Jesus is understanding.
- Jesus is compassionate.
- Jesus is Emmanuel.
- Sissy falling asleep on my arm in the car.
- Getting new, smaller jeans.
- Jesus came to fully understand humanity.
- Jesus pursues me. Ah, that I would only better learn to let Him.
- Cocoa butter...it helps dry, cracked hands immensely!
- Jesus speaking to me in hectic moments turning them into teachable ones. He's constantly inviting me to step into His perspective that gives peace and rest with Him. (Blog to follow!)
- That we were running late. There's a huge risk I would have missed the blessing in #1 if we weren't.
- Crisp, cool mornings with frost that sparkles all around.
- Bobby pins.
- Spots of sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment